Our powerful Hemp Extract CBD Tincture is perfect to use anytime for fast-acting, quality doses of nature’s natural anti-inflammatory compound: CBD!
- All of our products are sourced from the highest quality USA grown industrial hemp from Colorado
- Our tincture contains CO2 Hemp Extract CBD in high concentration
- Our Full Spectrum CBD tincture may contain up to .3% THC concentration
- Our Full Spectrum CBD tincture, made with the whole hemp plant, also contains natural hemp terpenes and other cannabinoids such as CBG & CBN
- Non GMO
- No pesticides
- Non psychoactive
- Rapid bioavailability
- Each 30ml bottle of our CBD tincture contains 1000mg
- For sublingual, under tongue, ingestion. Suggested serving size: 1/2 dropper, take by mouth two times daily
Black Bear Hemp tinctures are simple to use. Formulated for sublingual, under tongue, absorption along with the addition of MCT Oil (medium-chain triglyceride oil), a short chain amino acid. Over the years, tinctures have become accepted as one of the fastest acting methods for consumption. Each bottle includes a dropper that allows you to be precise with your dosage. Our hemp extracted CBD tincture come in 1000mg bottles and contain 30ml drop dosages which each measure at approximately 33.3mg of CBD per ml. Our tincture may be mixed it into a smoothie, blended juice or other beverages as an alternative method of consumption since our tincture contains a total of 5 ingredients with zero fillers.
INGREDIENTS: Full spectrum hemp extract, hemp seed oil, MCT oil, vanilla extract, Stevia vanilla extract. Add to your daily routine to promote inner wellness. Our product has been enhanced for maximum shelf life and bio-absorption, giving our customers a full spectrum cannabinoid proﬁle that is legal in all 50 States. Not a single one of our ingredients have been chemically synthesized or genetically modified in a lab. This product should be consumed sublingually, under the tongue, and NOT vaped.
FDA DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.